Your use of this website is deemed to be your agreement to be bound by all the following clauses of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any provision of these terms, you should discontinue your use of the site immediately.
- Permitted Use
2.1 You must use this website only for the purposes expressly set forth in the body of the website and in these Terms and Conditions or in the terms and conditions of any other separate agreement made between you and Storm Assist. Any other use of the website is prohibited. If there is a conflict between any statement in the body of the website and any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
2.2 Irrespective of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions you must not:
- use this website for any purpose that is unlawful;
- post or transmit any unlawful, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, or obscene material or any material that would be in violation of the rights of a third party, including any intellectual property rights or privacy rights;
- access this site for use in anyway that is in conflict with these Terms and Conditions;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any area of the site that is not made readily available by Storm Assist;
- Use the website in a manner which could be harmful to any computer system, network or server used in hosting or maintaining this website;
- Use the website in a manner that may restrict the access of any other person.
- access, attempt to access, or use any materials or information not made publicly or readily available by Storm Assist.
2.3 You accept responsibility for complying with all applicable laws and regulations whether local, national or otherwise in your use of this website.
2.4 You are permitted to temporarily download content on this website made explicitly and publicly available by Storm Assist, either by caching in a browser or to your computer for personal viewing only. You may not:
- modify the content in any way;
- use the content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or otherwise);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website;
- provide any content to another person or “mirror” or post the content on any other website or server.
2.5 If you fail to abide by these Terms and Conditions Storm Assist may prohibit you from accessing or using the website. No action or omission by Storm Assist will be deemed to be a waiver of any right or remedy provided under these Terms and Conditions or under applicable law.
- General Advice
3.1 The information on this website is for general information and guidance only. It does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances into consideration, and is not financial advice, legal advice or otherwise a recommendation to engage a particular financial or legal adviser, or to purchase any financial product or insurance policy.
3.2 Storm Assist strongly recommends that you seek your own independent financial advice from a qualified finance and insurance adviser, and legal advice from a qualified solicitor, before following any information or guidelines provided on this website.
4.1 The content and services on this website are provided “as is” and without any warranties, either express or implied including, but not limited to merchantability or fitness for purpose.
4.2 Without prejudice to the generality of clause 3.1 we make no warranty or representation:
- as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any of the content on this website;
- that any content or the website will continue to be available otherwise than at Storm Assist’s discretion;
- the quality or reliability of any third parties, products, services, or information about any third parties, products or services displayed, purchased, engaged or obtained by you as a result of you responding to any content in or in connection with this website;
- that the content is free of any viruses or other defects that may be harmful to your property;
- as to specific function, reliability, availability or otherwise of this website or the server that hosts it;
- in regards to non infringement of intellectual property or other violation of another’s rights;
- as to any information or services whatsoever provided by any third party Supplier or third party website which you may access or be put in contact with in through use of this website.
4.3 Any reliance you place on any content contained in this website will be at your own risk and it is solely your responsibility to ensure that the content and any goods or services purchased, or third parties you engage, as a result of using this website meet your specific requirements.
4.4 Storm Assist reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to make any correction, improvements to or to withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of any content and/or the website and any products, services or third parties referred to therein without notice.
- Limitation of Liability
5.1 Storm Assist does not warrant or represent that the content on this website is suitable for your requirements. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Storm Assist gives no warranties, and you have no rights, apart from those (if any) expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. Storm Assist will not be liable for any economic loss whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of any action taken by you in reliance of any information or service provided on this website.
5.2 You agree that Storm Assist only facilitates the initial contact between third parties providing or requiring services through this website. Any and all claims regarding any failure or breach with respect to agreements made between third parties are limited to claims against the parties to those agreements. Storm Assist hereby disclaims any liability, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, including without limitation liability for any direct, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages, in connection with any third party agreements including without limitation liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be incurred through the fault, negligent or otherwise, of any such third party and both suppliers and individual users of this website hereby exonerate Storm Assist from any liability with respect to the same.
5.3 In no event shall Storm Assist be liable, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, including without limitation liability for any direct, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages arising out access or use of, or inability to access or use this website.
- Applicable Law
The applicable law relating to these Terms and Conditions is the law of Queensland, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. We encourage you to check this page regularly for any updates.